Friday, June 24, 2011

A Preview of What's to Come

I have always assumed that Tommy would probably turn out to be physically bigger and more adventurous from his older brother who is sweet and very cautious when trying out something new. A few days ago, I put Tommy (9 weeks old) on his back on the activity mat while I went to change P's diaper. I returned downstairs to find him on his belly??? I figured that this might have been a one time occurrence so soon, but this morning I woke to him fussing on the monitor and when I clicked on the video option, he was on his belly again. I decided to let him be for a while because he quieted himself down, and figured he just fell asleep on his belly. When I checked the monitor 5 minutes later, he was on his back again! All this while wearing a sleep sack.

I think this one is going to be a handful. I weighed him in my arms on our home scale last night and it was reading 13 lbs. My little weed, watch you grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment