Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby's First USMC Event

This weekend Tom and I (and Baby) showered and shaved and polished up well enough to attend the Marine Corps University Foundation Dinner in D.C. We went down Saturday just for the event and returned early Sunday, but it was still nice to give the sweat pants a break for a day. I ordered a dress online and it did the job. I even squeezed into heels, although I paid for that later. I was in fact, the only obviously pregnant woman in attendance. Former VP Dick Cheney sat a table just across the dance floor from us-Baby was in some pretty high ranking company!




Tom and his former USMC roommate.


And since I was already showered and wearing make-up, here is the 33 week belly photo. I am hitting the point where it would be okay if Baby wanted to come a week or two early. Really.

1 comment: