Wednesday, February 2, 2011

29 Week Belly

Are we really almost at the 30 week mark? I just scheduled a tour of the hospital we plan to deliver at, and bought some longer shirts-what I had just wasn't covering this little boy. I feel for a friend who is having a lot of foot swelling with her first pregnancy-she still looks AMAZING though and I can't wait for her shower in a few weeks! I'll be flying solo to North Carolina to attend (thanks to Tom who has agreed to a boys weekend at home while I sneak away).


2 comments:

  1. Carol, you look great! Rest assured, while your beach ball grows, the rest of you looks just as small as before. You look to have hardly gained any weight! Way to go!! Have a great time at the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you're almost 30 weeks now, I'm STILL jealous of your legs! Mine don't even look that thin when I'm NOT pregnant!

    ReplyDelete