Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't Drink the Bubbles

Apologies for my blogging absence- I have been choosing a nap over a new blog post these days. Time has been flying and I feel like the 20 pre-baby projects on my list aren't getting accomplished in a timely enough manner. Still, we found time yesterday to quietly celebrate my 34th birthday. Lunch with my mom, dinner at PF Changs with my husband, and lots of well wishes. Tomorrow I hit the friendly skies for a quick trip to Charlotte. Have I packed or finished laundry yet? Hah! Have we been enjoying the spring like weather at our door? YES!

In our everyday life, not a lot that is newsworthy. More and more I find myself telling Patrick not to drink the bubbles in his bath. My nursery rug came in and turned out to be more controversial than I had anticipated (apparently Tom and I have differences in opinion about this one, but luckily the pregnant woman always wins out when it comes to nursery decor. I think because men are a little afraid of us in the third trimester). I scheduled my living room furniture for delivery this coming Wednesday-hip hip hooray. The search for the perfect new diaper bag continues. Hunting for new shoes to go with the formal dress/tent I had to order online for a black-tie affair next weekend. Laughing at a friend's blog post about finding her toddler curled up asleep on the floor behind a chair in his room . Stockpiling diapers.

And you all were worried you were missing some major milestones in our home...


Birthday cake: thanks to my husband for not trying to squeeze on all 34 candles.




1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a great one! You look fantastic--chin up into these last 2 months!! Also, so glad we entertained with our j story. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete