Monday, August 19, 2013

Kaya - 3 Weeks

Middle of night feedings are kicking my behind, but Kaya is doing well at the 3 week mark. We are solely breastfeeding with an occasional bottle here and there, just so I know that if I had to leave her for a few hours, she would at least take some formula.   She seemed to get a little a stuffy last night while I was feeding her, and am hoping we haven't already picked up a cold.  Although she is spending a little more time awake, her mellow personality is still intact.  She doesn't even wake crying at night for her feedings- I can hear her grunting and snorting over the monitor.  Patrick and Tommy used to cry, cry, cry during their tummy time, but this sweet girl just lays peacefully before dozing off to sleep. 

Who knew tummy time was a team sport?




We are gearing up for some visitors this week.  My sister and two nephews from Vermont arrive late Tuesday night and we can't wait!  Looking forward to having some help for a few days since Tom heads out of town for work at the same time as their arrival.  My recovery is nearly complete- no pain at all in day-to-day activities, and I can drive and pick up Tommy.  I guess exercise is just around the corner...I am looking forward to getting my gardens in order again, just in time for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment