Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday

Two weeks until baby arrives, and I wouldn't be disappointed if it happened sooner (like today).  Looking forward to the 90 degree week ahead of me (insert sarcasm here).   The poison ivy is mostly gone thanks to a round of oral steroids, but I still have some itchy patches that like to flare up in the middle of the night.  My ankles are still surprisingly present which I am overly grateful to have, but I am tired all the time. 

Tom returned home from a trip to Detroit Friday evening, so Saturday was family day.  We headed to the pool with the boys and had lunch poolside.


Patrick has made huge improvements in the water, but still refuses to put his face anywhere near the water.  I am not pushing him too much since I was the same way as a child and eventually outgrew it. 

Tom will continue to travel until baby arrives, but I have lots of help to make it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment