This morning I had my last doctor's appointment. I would be more excited had I not weighed in at 196! My belly measured 41", blood pressure was great, and the first very smallest hint of swelling is noticeable in my legs/feet. I am only 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced, but we all know that those numbers mean nothing- I could go into labor tonight. I would love to go into labor tonight. Tom rolled in about midnight last night and his travel should be complete until after baby's arrival.
God graced us with a beautiful, 70 degree summer day, so we met a friend at the park for a playdate and the boys tired themselves out. The spring-like weather did this pregnant lady wonders. It was great. Now am heading off for a little nap.
I am scheduled for C-section first thing Monday morning, so by Monday afternoon I will have Tom post information to my facebook account, as well as his.
No comments:
Post a Comment