Don't be shocked, but I enjoy gardening even more than shopping. I could stay outside all day planting, if it weren't for the sweet little girl resting cheerfully in my belly. Tuesday is my 28 week glucose screening. I was borderline high with Tommy, but did not need to retest and I am hoping the same is true with this baby.
And this is after 3 solid weekends and multiple Tommy-naps:
One of the lovely moms in my MOPS group is having to demolish her entire house and start from scratch, so she graciously offered up any of the perennials in her yard for the picking. I looted and walked away with huge bleeding hearts, bulbs, and other beauties. I filled in with some more perennials from Lowes, but am waiting to add in some annuals.
Spring wouldn't be spring without a good dose of poison ivy. I get it just by thinking about it. This time has been particularly bad, although it is mostly contained to my right arm.
Itch-free prayers appreciated, especially since the itching has woken me up two nights in a row now.
No comments:
Post a Comment