Saturday, May 11, 2013

Giddy-Up

One of Patrick's classmate's, S, loves horses, so of course she wanted a pony party.  It just so happens that Tom's mom had a child size suede vest and chaps set, so my little cowboy and I headed out for the party today well equipped for some giddy-upping.  Tommy stayed home with daddy to nap (no naps the prior two days due to the noise going on in the
kitchen).
                          
 Beyond cute, isn't he?  The ladies loved him,  Especially considering he was the only boy from his class there.
 Looking at these pictures, you would think he loved playing the part of cowboy, but not so much.  He almost didn't even get on the pony, and only agreed to try it out after watching all of his classmates take their turns first.  After he got off I asked if he liked it and he said yes.  I asked if he wanted to get in line for a second ride and politely responded, "No thank you, once was enough".   Maybe this is not going to be my riding buddy.  I still have high hopes pinned on either Tommy or baby girl. 

                                                                   Did I mention there were raspberries?

No comments:

Post a Comment