After recovering from a 24 stomach bug that swept through the family, we were able to trek out for the area's Memorial Day parade. Uncle M was driving his fire truck go-cart in the parade and Baba helped wrangle the boys, making it a success. Unfortunately, the weather was rainy and cool later that day, so the pool was out.
 |
| P is sporting his new sports glasses. We got the transition lenses to go in them so he would have some sunglasses as well. He picked the bright blue color all by himself. |
 |
| P still hates loud noises and had his ears covered for half the parade. |
As for Tom and I, this was a working weekend. We needed to have the kitchen painted and ready for the cabinets which were arriving Tuesday morning. I ended doing a little painting, primarily because Tom was recovering from the stomach bug mid-week (and I am the better painter between us). God graced us with below average cool temps which made working in the vapor mask comfortable.
 |
| Add caption |
The great news is I really like the color, and with the exception of the little alcove at the top of the stairs (to the right of the lamp), we are all done painting as far as the kitchen goes. The alcove I will paint the same red, and we'll replace the old light fixture there too. That means it is time to start on the nursery soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment