Sunday, April 7, 2013

TMI

(Too Much Info)( Probably)

Saturday evening we were invited as a family to a nice dinner at a very respectable place to celebrate the first communion of a sweet girl.  Tom and Patrick had gone to the Saturday evening mass where the first communion was taking place, but we decided I should stay back with Hurricane Tommy.  We would meet up at the dinner.

Slight problem.  Bad, bad, pregnancy gas.  Tums didn't even make a dent.  Bigger problem- not being able to hold in said gas  (oh, how I tried!) during the last 1/4 mile before I turned my car over to the valet.  I opened all the windows and decided I would make a last minute split decision whether a detour would be needed.  Luckily, the windows did the trick. 

Crisis averted.. 



1 comment:

  1. LOL You are awesome! LOVE it! -from your TMI friend :)

    ReplyDelete