Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our Bedroom

Why are curtains so elusive?  My budget always seems to run out before I can get something hung.  The new bedding (which Tom hates) is in place.  Hopefully curtain rods will be hung before baby girl arrives. 


Don't be fooled- more painting looms ahead before July.  Have you met my pink and gray master bath?

It is such a small space, I think it will be an easy project to rip down the dated paper and get a solid paint color on.  Let me know if you are in the market for two brass light sconces. 
There is a rather large painted mural leading to the mudroom that needs a good painting over, and my stairs need touched up with white where the wood stain ran onto adjoining side boards.  Stairs are probably job number one so we can get a new carpet runner installed.  Tommy has been refusing to go up or down the stairs without a carpet runner, and I am about done carrying him unnecessarily at this point in my pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment