Did I mention that while in my second trimester, during a move, and while trying to get our house cleaned and turned over to the new owners, I signed up for a photography course with my neighbor? Tom thought I was crazy, and in hindsight, it probably was not the best timing to finally learn to shoot my camera off of the automatic setting. I missed the first class, and haven't managed to actually complete any homework assignments, but I am still attending and am slowly learning bits and pieces.
My neighbor shot this belly photo in class last week (22 weeks along):
I have been trying to play around with the camera in manual setting here and there, and took this one today with a tripod of P telling his baby sister how much he loves her (awww):
I weighed myself on our scale at home and got a reading of 173 lbs. I think I am basically where I was with Tommy at this point (maybe 1 or 2 pounds heavier since I started out this third pregnancy heavier than the other two). My wedding band is off, and my engagement ring is getting snug, but still on for the time being.
Sunday evening while sitting on the couch with Tom, I felt some good kicks from this little girl and grabbed Tom's hand just in time for him to feel them also. Patrick has since been itching to feel his new sister kick, and constantly reminds me to tell him when she does.
This third pregnancy is taking a toll on my legs (that the other two helped along). I am most certainly going to have some vein zapping procedures in my future. So far no stretch marks, but I didn't have them with either boy, so hoping to dodge that bullet.
That's about it- still feeling fairly energetic and productive, although boy, is it getting harder to get off the couch and floor. Gearing up for some painting this weekend...

No comments:
Post a Comment