Thursday, October 18, 2012

A North Carolina Reunion

I have a dear friend, E, who saved my neck when I was pregnant and nearing my due date with Patrick.  She took a plane from North Carolina and flew to Mississippi to help take care of both me and Baby P following a c-section the hours and days following the birth. 

My Tommy and E's daughter, C.C., are the same age.  Two months ago, E, got a lot busier with the arrival of these two:

Aren't they perfect?
Two hands + Three Kids Under 2 (and a dog) = More Hands Needed.   I hopped on a plane to NC and spent four days getting to know my now oh-so-big Goddaughter and her new brother and sister.

While I would have loved to see C.C. and Tommy playing together, adding more kids to the mix would have been disastrous, so the boys stayed home with Dad.  Plus, it was fun to be in a house where the girls outnumbered the guys.


I am already planning girl's summer trips when C.C. (and now new sister too) is old enough: shopping, horsebackriding, tea parties.  No trucks allowed.


E SWEARS she didn't photoshop this picture, but I can tell you all, I am nowhere close to being this skinny in real life.  It's a true friend who somehow magically take ten pounds off.

2 comments:

  1. What good friends you are to one another. Bravo! You all look wonderful and I'm so glad you had to chance to get away and help out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your friend are beautful Momma's! ;) Congrats to your friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete