Sunday, October 21, 2012

Frightfully Fun

A new tradition is emerging in our household based on my obsession with themed parties: the neighborhood Halloween tots party.  Last year I channeled Martha Stewart a bit too much and exhausted myself in the process.  This year, I bought everything down to the cupcakes.  My new motto is simplify. 

Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin
 


With a house full of boys and all things trucks and blue, it is good to have some pink and sparkle right next door -Jennifer and Lilly.


There was no way Tommy would tolerate wearing his real costume, so p.j.'s sufficed.

Don't even think for a second that he can't fit the whole thing in. 

Are you in love with this little Spider Man, AKA Andrew, yet? 

I discovered last year that when dealing with toddlers, all they care about are the cupcakes.  Really.  So I made sure I had a zillion cupcakes and they were all happy campers.

Ella with baby sister Ava

Ainsley (who wanted to be sure her shoes were in the photo!) and Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment