These have been two productive days for our family-with Tom back at work, I ventured to the grocery store yesterday with both boys in tow, followed by the dry cleaner. Back home for laundry, dusting, cleaning toilets, changing beds, and homemade chicken pot pie for both us and our neighbors who our kitchenless as they go through full kitchen remodel with three young boys to feed (she is braver than me by far). I even stole a 40 minute nap somewhere in there.
On the downside, it was not very much fun for Patrick so today we visited our other neighbor who has given us an open invitation to use their swing set. Patrick must have sat in that swing for over an hour, happy as a clam. Afterwards we had lunch and a nap, then headed to the backyard for some yard work. Patrick was my "helper" and we tackled some minor projects to get ready for our summer plantings. Before I even realized it, we were out there over an hour and a half. It felt great to be able to physically wrestle with weeds, dirt and a toddler again, but boy am I zapped now. Tommy also fussed more than usual today and has been hungry all day long. Still, he slept 6 hours last night and I am hoping for a repeat tonight...
These are a few more photos from our Picture People shoot-the new blog photo above is our favorite of course. Patrick can completely be bought for a bag of mini M&M's and a lollipop (for future reference).
Are we boring you, little one?

So sweet! Patrick looks so grown up in the pictures. Hopefully you got good sleep!
ReplyDelete