Yes, we are still sick here in the Pohl household. Just when I thought I was feeling better, I felt completely wiped out and stuffy yesterday. Patrick seems to be managing to develop a second ear infection while still on antibiotics, but finally slept through the night after a consult with our "on-call" pediatrician who informed us the E.R. had prescribed P too low a dose. I on the other hand had to get up THREE times last night to use the restroom. Is there no other place to sit, Baby Pohl, than on my bladder?
So what does a primarily housebound mom in her 36th week do? Scrapbook! I started my task of putting all my photos I printed from Jan 2010 to present into albums. I am not a true scrapbooker. Occasionally I'll throw something here or there, but I mostly like to write a quick note about the date/event. I have now completed Jan-March and will try to tackle some of April later today.
Did I mention I'll be getting my new camera soon? A REAL camera! I can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment