Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little PG-13

Warning, the following photo has been rated PG-13 by Mommy. Parental guidance is suggested due to obscenities.
During my friend Elizabeth's visit to Pittsburgh a week and a half ago (at 36 weeks pregnant!), she snapped some much needed photos of Patrick, including this one. Even if we had been trying, we never could have gotten this pose, but we had a good laugh when we looked over the photos after-the-fact.


Elizabeth could have gone into labor anytime while she was here, so all parties involved (particularly her husband and mine) were happy this visit was contraction free. It had been almost a year since Patrick was able to see his godmother, so I was glad to have her here, due date looming or not.



This outside photo was one of my favorites-it was taken in the backyard. It is very senior-year-portrait, but I don't care.

Battle of the bellies :) I am so jealous of Elizabeth's shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment