Moms,
Have you noticed my new "Picture Me (Im)Perfectly" button at the top right of my blog? When you are feeling crazy, like time is literally running out, like you are losing your hold on organization and keeping things together, visit this friend's blog. She is an amazing, amazing photographer and an even more talented mom with inspiring faith.
Confessions:
My guest room closet is about ready to explode because I shoved half a roomful of belongings in there to clear off the bed that is constantly covered with laundry and stuff that I keep meaning to organize.
My dining room table can only stay clutter free for approximately 12 hours.
I haven't showered today, despite being puked on (well, just my hands which I used to catch the throw-up).
I lost the key to our shed.
I haven't filled in a single page of Tommy's baby book since he was born (gasp).
There are crumbled, sticky cheerios all through the bottom of my diaper bag right now. My diaper bag, or wallet, can only stay organized for approximately 45 minutes. Drives me crazy, but I just can't seem to do any better.
When the sun hits my kitchen around 2:00ish, the amount of gook and fingerprints stuck on my cabinets is enough to scare anyone. Washing down the faces of my cabinets right now though is about as likely to occur as me getting a sense of direction for Christmas.
This past week, in the rush of getting Christmas cards, personalized calendars, and decorations ordered, designed or put up, I parked Patrick in front of the T.V way too much.
I could go on and on, but the midnight hour approaches...
I love reading all of these hilarious details in light of your previous post on your AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, MAKE-ME-DROOL outdoor decorations. They are GORGEOUS!!!! I would take a whole list of things you're not doing well for a single outdoor piece of garland. Way to go, on all fronts!! :) If you'd like to abandon your list of undone's, please head south so you can decorate our house! THanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are a dear! i only now just saw this. thanks for the shout out! and i know i owe you an email. xoxo.
ReplyDelete