Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming To Town

We are still gearing up for Christmas here-cards still need addressed, lots of presents need wrapped, and Christmas decoration bins are still littering my downstairs. At least my shopping is done. To add a little extra challenge to our timeline, Friday is Tom's birthday and he has opted to have his family come here for dinner rather than just going out to eat. And not just immediate family, aunts and uncles too. And does he want a store bought cake? Nope, he has requested his mom's pineapple-upside-down cake recipe. I don't even have a bundt pan, so I have to go buy one today. It is a good thing I love him so much!

But the kids are at least healthy and semi-cooperative in letting me getting a little done. I can't believe the fun I have been having this Christmas with Patrick-what a difference one year makes in their understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment