Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Weekend

I really did mean to post last weekend, then before I realized it, it is this weekend. Last weekend was about hanging out at home- decorating our tree, splitting firewood (well, not the pregnant lady), and playing in one of our first snows. An all around good weekend that left us feeling productive (and grateful as we head deeper into the Advent season).

The weekend began with something that even my pickiest eater can't resist-homemade blueberry pancakes. And thank goodness-P had his 18 month check-up this past Wednesday and for the first time in many visits, had his first gain in weight-from the 10th percentile to the 15th! I am not sure how that is possible since the kid literally eats one or two bites of everything that isn't a sweet before throwing it or pushing it away.



We've got a wood burning fireplace so Tom was able to make good use of the wood from the Maple we had cut down we moved in. He even made that handsome firewood bin. Don't be too jealous ladies- he doesn't do poetry.





Tom came back from Home Depot with a Patrick sized snow shovel. About time that kid earned his keep.


He helped put the ornaments on, so I guess in theory it is his right to take them off...

No comments:

Post a Comment