Christmas cards are ordered, my shopping is about 2/3 of the way completed, and I am on track to enjoy the Christmas season without all the last minute stress. Tom and I even agreed that for simplicity sake, we will use an artificial tree JUST ONCE this year then go back to a fresh one, so Saturday the tree should be in place. Pap Pap will arrive on Sunday to help us set up the train display. This was a big tradition for me as a child-my dad loves Lionel trains, and I can't wait to share it with Patrick.
(Just to clarify, my house is a disaster zone with Christmas storage tubs everywhere, I have laundry to put away, and the dishes aren't quite done from dinner yet.)
Is it really December already?
We usually don't put up decorations until the week before Christmas, but because of our crazy travel schedule this year, we're actually doing it all this weekend. Can't wait! We'll actually get to enjoy decorations for most of the month! I love Christmas.
ReplyDelete