Happy birthday to my husband...I love you (plus infinity). And yes, you are younger than me.
Patrick picked out Toy Story plates all by himself from the party aisle to accompany the birthday cake. We hosted Tom's family for dinner, stuffed ourselves with Chinese takeout, and are now ready to call it a day. Pictures from the festivities to come tomorrow. Wait until you see what Tom's younger brother came up with for a present - seriously ridiculous. It was a good day.
There may be another party coming soon-a farewell party for my ankles. The first signs of swelling appeared this week. Last pregnancy they disappeared and never returned until about a month after I had P. I am hoping for a better outcome this round.
My ankles have re-appeared, at least in the mornings. By the evenings, they are slightly swollen again, but not nearly as bad as they were post-cruise. Thank goodness! On the other hand, I am now wearing maternity pants. :)
ReplyDelete