Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We Made It!


Patrick is ONE. He has teeth and walks and says "ought oh" all day long. We love him infinity plus one. Happy Birthday P!





































































Because we traveled over Memorial Day Weekend, we celebrated Patrick's first birthday a week early with a backyard BBQ. We kept it small, but our big guy (formerly known as my little guy) didn't seem to mind and loved all the attention. I credit the party as a success-Patrick did not cry, throw up or poop during the BBQ, nor did his mom or dad.
Tom and I actually gave P his present a few weeks ago, but he had lots to open thanks to aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, godparents and neighbors. He is already quite the chef.
Note at time of print: We are still assembling toys from the birthday. We'll get there.
Note from Patrick at time of print: It's a red plastic car-how long can it possibly take them to put it together? Toyota and Ford make a new car like every second, but I'll be lucky if I see this thing before my 16th birthday.


















No comments:

Post a Comment