Friday, June 11, 2010

No Time like the Present

Now that Patrick is a year old, I told myself it was time to take away the pacifer. I figured there would be no good time, so I started him cold turkey on Tuesday. P only got his pacifier for naps and bedtime in the past, so I was hoping things would transition smoothly...I think we are getting there. After quite a bit of crying before his morning naps and bedtime, he is finally settling down for some zzzz's. He is also waking up at 6:45 Am instead of his usual 7:30, and he is protesting the abscence of his pacifier by refusing to take an afternoon nap.

I am tired, but have not waivered, even though we had three shots yesterday at his one year check-up and LOTS of tears.

Just to update everyone, we appear to be on track to close on our house this coming Monday! I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment