That's how I feel. That's how little P feels now too. Promptly following Patrick's party on Sunday I came down with the dreaded summer cold, just in time for the best weather of the year. Patrick got sick two days later and we are now miserable together. Normally I wouldn't care, but we have big weekend plans that involve some travel and I am less than enthused right now to even think about trying to pack. The house is a MESS since I have had no energy and laundry is piled up. Thank goodness dad has stepped in to help out and has been scrubbing bottles and cleaning up the kitchen each night. We are all praying he stays healthy at least...
Once I get more energy I'll post some birthday pictures. Stay healthy and Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Oh, and Patrick received his first walking wound- he knocked his head off the toy box corner and has a gash over his right eye and a black eye. Thank goodness it wasn't too deep. He and I will be looking our finest at Tom's college reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment