Monday, December 29, 2014

Life Changing (I Hope)

I have been yo-yoing with my weight since Kaya was born, never coming close to losing all the baby weight.  I am tired all the time. I suck down coffee like it is water all day long. I eat processed junk.  So when I showed up at my last MOPS meeting and our Mentor mom was there looking 
FANTASTIC, I asked her how she made such a drastic change in the one month since I had last seen her.

The answer: The Whole30
(Google it if you haven't heard about it.) 
It wasn't just the weight she lost that tempted me, it was also the energy she gained. 

I start my first 30 days of clean eating (no gluten, no grains, no dairy, no sugar, no processed foods, no alcohol) on January 5th.  There are about ten of us I think, going at this together. My dear friend Ashley is doing it as well, being the dear friend she is.  There is zero cheating for this program to work. 

Here are a few of us the night before we started:



Goodbye truvia and creamer in my coffee. I will be forced to meal plan for the first time. I will be eating a lot of eggs.  I will do some posts about my experience, but I won't be documenting my whole journey.  

Excited to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment