Tom and I had some friends over last weekend and I went into full Christmas mode. I love decorating for Christmas, and sacrificed sleep to do it. Something about the coziness of winter during the Christmas season makes me want to sit quietly by the fire, wrapped in a blanket, sipping a hot cup of coffee in the morning. I'll let you know if that ever happens.
Here are the upstairs shots. Wow, do kids live here? Here's the thing...
We have a big basement, and that downstairs space is my sanity. The place to toss, hide, and store.
The place to keep throwing dirty laundry until I realize my husband and son are wearing their last clean pair.
Speaking of clothing, mine is not fitting any better. After an 8 day stretch with my DVD, I caught something and fell hard off the exercise wagon while I was recovering. I also ate like a pig. I haven't even bothered to weigh myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment