My computer is finally home, but I still need to reinstall my camera software so I can dump all my new pictures. Trying to find time to do that in addition to the cookies that should be baking, the toilets that should be sparkling, and the presents that aren't wrapping themselves.
It is 6:18pm. Tommy is in bed. Patrick is in the tub now playing with the new Playmobil family speed boat he got from his Aunt Karen, Uncle Damon and cousins Nathan and Jack. Because we will be with Tom's family for Christmas, I hosted my family today for some honey baked ham (a most welcomed end-of-year thank you gift from the city for Tom's service as one of the town's volunteer firemen). We exchanged gifts, and it is nice to have some staggered gifts in advance of the avalanche coming on Christmas day. They just left about 45 minutes ago. Tom was noticeably absent since he is traveling home today after representing us both at the baptism of our two newest godchildren in North Carolina. Can't wait to see some pictures!
Shortly after Christmas I have a little announcement - I think some of you won't see this one coming...Yes, I will make you wait in suspense.
Most importantly, tomorrow is the birthday of my very favorite person in the whole wide world. Can't wait to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment