It started when our computer died Monday. Off to Geek Squad we went. $$$. They still have it, and all my photos, which I need desperately to complete some holiday gifts. Did I mention that it died while I was typing the last ten addresses into our master address list that I finally got around to creating? I was saving it as I entered addresses, but it would be handy to have right now as I am sending out cards.
Oh, and then yesterday, my car failed inspection. New brakes, rotors, and a hickey majickey. $$$$. While waiting for the repairs to be completed at the dealership for three hours(with my two tired kids), I tried to call my sister to vent. Nothing happened when I tapped on the phone icon. That's not good. I powered down and was able to get it to work, but again today it is being difficult. That leaves our ancient furnace and an old garage door motor tied for the next thing to go.
So no further posts until I get my computer back. Trying, trying to stay focused on Christmas and not let these negative things drag us down.
No comments:
Post a Comment