Friday, August 3, 2012

Weigh-In, Week 7

Starting Weight at the Beginning of the Week:
146

Current weight:
145

Weight Lost:
1

Total Lost Since Beginning WW:
6

Losing this pound has not been quite as satisfying since I feel like I already lost this particular one before.  Oh well.
I have had two, back-to-back 10 hour nights to try and battle this frump my body has been in, and I do feel better this evening. Would love to start jogging with the kids again. 

Also, now that I have been on WW for a while, I am going to switch to reporting my weight loss every two weeks. 

Happy weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. By 10-hour nights, do you mean of sleep? WOW! That's awesome! :) I've heard research shows more sleep = more weight loss. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ten hours of straight sleep last night and the night before. I was desperate to avoid going to the doctor, so I thought a good dose of sleep would help. Off to the guest room I went with my fan on full blast for white noise (Tom detests my fan). Sorry, not meaning to rub in the marathon sleepfest for the under-rested readers. My house, meanwhile, is a complete mess while I slumber.

    ReplyDelete