...pregnant". (No, I am not)
I hate this pesky period of time when the one year milestone of your youngest child has passed and your friends know you may want to have more kids. Because every comment and action is scrutinized and EVERYONE thinks you are with child. All the time.
Hmmm. Carol just turned down a glass of wine wine with dinner...(4 points on weight watchers). She is probably expecting already.
I mention how exhausted I have been these last two weeks despite getting 8+ hours of sleep a night. Hmmm. "You could be pregnant!" More likely my iron levels have tanked.
Heaven forbid I get the stomach flu right now-everyone will think it is morning sickness :)
All in good time :)... At least the kids haven't started chiming in. Last night James wanted to pray for the baby in my tummy--"what baby?" I asked. "The one growing in your tummy." lol I had to break it to him that there was no baby... :)
ReplyDelete