Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week One WW Photo

Here it is- the promised photo of my first week on WW: 

I managed to squeeze into this new (size 8!) dress for date night Tuesday (A Chorus Line -SO good) with the help of some impressive Spanx.  I weigh in tomorrow morning for the first time (yes, I will post my first weigh-in results) and have been really happy with the program.  I am still hungry a lot (I am hungry right now), but I think it is just my body adjusting to getting through a day without grazing.  How hard it has been to not to eat the crust cut off the kids' grilled cheese, the leftover pizza on their plates, the goldfish I am putting in their snack bowls.   I put on a pair of my shorts from last summer though and they are clearly too big.  Great encouragement!  I hope my crankiness subsides though.  I have still  been so short with the kids. 

Things I am not looking forward to:

 More painting.  Now that our master bath shower is working again and there are parts of the drywall that need repainted, I decided to get rid of the yellow and go with one of the two blues you see.  My first idea was a crisp cool gray that you can see under the two blues, but once the sample was on, I hated it.  So which blue..the dark on the left (Denim), or the light on the right (Cloudy Blue)?

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Carol!!! I plan to do WW when we settle and move... I'd love to do it with you!! ;) And the lighter blue..."cloudy blue"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second all of Anna's comments above--you look beautiful! Love the dress. You are going to be knocking off pounds right and left! I have had to eliminate all dairy from my diet for the baby and while hard, I think it is producing good results already. It's showing me how mindlessly I eat the kids' leftovers all day! We'll see... As for the paint, I also like the lighter blue too!

    ReplyDelete