Thursday, June 14, 2012

Watch Me

It is 10 pm in my household and I am still up because...I just signed up for Weight Watchers. I know three people currently on it who have dropped some impressive weight and I want to be part of that club! 
Starting weight: 151. 
Starting Weight last August: Probably 152, 153.
A whole year has flown by and here I am, still looking the same.  So I'm giving it a whirl.  What have I got to lose? (ha, ha!)

I promise you all a starting photo within the next week. 

In news of the superficial, the pair of J-Crew sandals I have been coveting for TWO whole years is sitting neatly tucked in its box in my bedroom.  I found them at the mall today in a random clearance grouping of shoes at J-Crew.  The only size left in the sandals was MY size.  That NEVER happens to me.  They were 65% off.  Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment