Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Another Painting Post (these never get old)

Okay, I finally picked a blue.  The votes were pretty much 50/50, so that didn't help me much.  Two coats are on the walls and I am really happy with the color, but completely UNhappy with paint.  In the past I have always used Home Depot's Behr Paint and Primer in One, but Lowes is 10 minutes closer which saves me 20 minutes round trip.  I tried their Olympic One which is supposed to do the same thing, but it instead it just sucks.  It doesn't cover nearly as well and this was the only room in the house I painted where I had tons of paint come off when I removed the painters tape.  I dropped a lot of words I am not proud of during that process. 

So which color won out?  Ah, patience my friends.  I still need to paint the trim and hang my new storage cabinet,  THEN I will be sure to post a finished picture soon (not like the basement photos I am holding hostage because we still aren't done down there). 

No comments:

Post a Comment