Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Times


This weekend, I turned 35. Hmmm. Apparently when you turn 35, you should have more drinks in one night (with good friends of course) than you do over the course of a whole month. What a great time though! My longtime cohort, Gretchen, and her husband, Marty, joined us for dinner and had me laughing the whole evening. They are a riot.


Tom and the kids got me some great workout gear for my impending runs (treadmill may go up today!) and we ordered a wall organization system I have been eyeing up at Pottery Barn. I did my hardest to find a cheaper knock-off I liked as much, to no avail, so we sucked up the cost (it was on sale, at least) and it is on the way! I can't wait to get our kitchen clutter off the counter and onto the wall.


The basement is now my official arch enemy of unfinishedness.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! So glad you got out and had fun. You look amazing, btw. Love this pic of you!! Keep up the good work at 35...

    ReplyDelete