Trading in dreary, dark basement reno pictures for lots and lots of
PINK today. Some of the neighborhood mom's gathered at my house for Dana's shower (front and center with Big-Sister-To-Be "E"). 
It isn't too often I get to throw lots of pink accessories around, so this was fun! Martha Stewart tissue paper pom pom kit from Amazon gets rave reviews from me!

Pink cookies, fresh raspberries and pink flowers brightened up our snowy day.


We fed the kiddos tons and tons of sugar while we guzzled coffee. I love these girls.
Usually I copy quite a lot of my ideas from online, but this inspiration came from the shiny, transparent pink pacifiers I found at the dollar store (4/pk). Wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, so I threw them on the dining room table to sit until I thought of something. A few days later I opened up a pack and noticed that in the light, they looked a lot like the chandelier tear drops. Sooo...a little fishing line and 15 minutes later-

a perfect shower chandelier!
"E" is so ready to take care of her little sister but was willing to practice with Tommy.

I swear, it is raining babies in this neighborhood. (No, not me).
No comments:
Post a Comment