Lately, I have had ten thousand blog post idea running through my head-there is the one to document my new goal to learn to use my new SLR off of the automatic setting, or the one about why I really want to learn to knit (sounds riveting, eh?). But frankly, I have been too tired and t0o preoccupied to post much. I am doing a little bit of everything but as a result, nothing is getting fully done-except when it comes to my kids. We have been having fun hanging out together.
Just the other day, P helped me with our family portrait by gluing on the googly eyes and coloring our clothes. This was the finished project:
However, the first draft (see top photo) needed some revisions-ummm, Patrick, what happened to mommy and daddy's eyes?? Patrick studied it for a while and looked quite perplexed, then asked me for some more googly eyes. Problem solved.
Give the kid a glue stick and he can googly eye anything. It may replace bedazzling.

No comments:
Post a Comment