Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOST: My good little eater. If found, please return.

One day in early to mid April, a switch went off in my little angel's head and he went from eating anything to not wanting to eat a thing. He takes two bites then flails his hands around and sticks food in his hair. I quit putting him in the bath every time that happened about a week into the eating tantrums. I just wipe the food out of his hair with a paper towel now.

Can't wait to start weaning him off the pacifier in another month. I'll have to start hiding alcohol around the house :) A great video if you like tantrums.

1 comment:

  1. Could it be teething-related? He almost seems in pain. Probably just a phase and something that will pass in time, especially as he gets into more self-feeding.

    You could also try giving him a baby fork or spoon to start trying out utensils? Maybe find a puppet to feed him? Or a favorite soft, washable book to have with him only at the highchair?? Just my two cents worth! :)

    ReplyDelete