Monday, April 5, 2010

What Happens in Charlotte Stay in Charlotte

Well, everything stays in Charlotte but these adorable photos taken by Patrick's godmother, Elizabeth, whom we FINALLY visited in North Carolina in the middle of March. Elizabeth happens to be a wonderful professional photographer who captured our trip to the park and adventures inside their beautiful house (which Patrick thankfully did not spit-up/throw up in). Elizabeth flew to Mississippi the day I went into labor and was there for Patrick's birth, so she has a very special place in my heart. If you know anyone in the Charlotte area, I highly recommend her! www.elizabethmorrisonphotography.com. In fact, if there is a spectacular photo on my blog, I am sure she took it (The main blog photo of Patrick with the Easter basket is her work as well).

We had so much fun and I really enjoyed Charlotte-it is a neat city. We miss you guys already!









































No comments:

Post a Comment