
My cousin Ali is having her first baby VERY soon-her due date is just around the corner.
Ali's mom, dad and sister Brittney threw her a shower at my house at the end of February which gave me the opportunity to decorate the house in boy theme- I LOVE party themes. I can't say I can take credit for the clothesline garland-I copied that from another shower, but I did come up with the mantel decorations that included a cute sonogram photo of Baby Devon.
Ali's mom, dad and sister Brittney threw her a shower at my house at the end of February which gave me the opportunity to decorate the house in boy theme- I LOVE party themes. I can't say I can take credit for the clothesline garland-I copied that from another shower, but I did come up with the mantel decorations that included a cute sonogram photo of Baby Devon. I have THE BEST husband who spent the morning shoveling a path through snow behind our house so that guests wouldn't have to trudge through the foot that still hadn't melted between the street and our back door. He said it was the first time he ever shoveled grass. He also was my table and chairs guy, and my ice guy. I don't blame him for fleeing the scene once the number of women in the house hit over five.
Ali looked beautiful- she is all belly and the cutest thing. Devon is going to be one well clothed baby and I think she is now set to go-you can come out anytime now baby!













No comments:
Post a Comment