Saturday, April 17, 2010

Patrick's First Easter (Otherwise Known as "An Opportunity for Me to Buy Candy")

After hauling Patrick out of bed at 7:00 so we could attend the 7:30 AM Easter mass (which Tom and I strategically decided would have the least amount of screaming kids hyped up on chocolate), we explored the Easter basket the bunny brought- the bubble gun and the hopping chick were huge hits.





Mid Afternoon we headed to Grandma Jeanne's house where Patrick's cousin Jack proudly displayed his chew gum. Grandma Jeanne gave Patrick an activity walker that the kid is now addicted to- if I need to wear him out for a nap I just put his walker in the front yard and he pushes it back and forth until I pry his little hands from it.



....Then it was off to Baba and Grampy's house-note that Patrick is STILL pushing his walker.





...And STILL pushing.




.











No comments:

Post a Comment