Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If Only We Could Take Them With Us...


This past Sunday, our fabulous neighbors threw Tom and I a farewell snackfest- I think they thought that if I ate enough, I would not be able to fit back out their front door and would ultimately be unable to move back to Pennsylvania. While their evil plan was almost a success thanks in large part to Angela's gooey cake and Anna's seven layer dip, Tom was able to roll me across the street after the festivities ended. As if having us over were not enough, they presented Tom and I with some beautiful pottery made from Mississippi clay. I will be so sad to leave all my new friends...Thanks girls for everything!


Pictured are all the girls (minus Emily, Angela's little girl who was napping): Me, Anna, Jaime with her daughter Marley, and Angela.




No comments:

Post a Comment