Memorial Day weekend was spent working in the yard, with some fun for the kids mixed in here and there. On Sunday, Tom and I took the boys to Oakmont to hit on the driving range (more accurately, behind the driving range where no one would be bothered by a three and five-year-old).
This was Tommy's first time out with his clubs, and after the first hit, all he wanted to do was play with the balls and the sand.
Patrick is doing well and I think I may enroll him in the summer golf camp. He was all business.
Monday we attended a local parade where we saw Tom driving one of the fire trucks. I took some adorable pictures. Too bad I didn't have my memory card in the camera. Later that evening, we attended a picnic where Kaya ate more than her brothers combined.
Kaya's signature expression. Neither of the boys did this. Unfortunately, I had, and still have, a cold all weekend. Hoping to finish up some big yard projects this weekend, and work starts on the outside of our house on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment