I am so far behind in my pictures/posts, that I am just going to post the most recent events and work my way back. So here goes...
Tom returned this afternoon from a guys weekend in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with his dad, brother, and cousin. The trip is a family tradition to commemorate Uncle Mike's graduation from high school. They attended a rodeo, ate a lot of steak, visited the infamous "grassy knoll" , and topped off the trip with the Notre Dame game. I was solo back home, but because all the Pohl men were gone, we had Baba to ourselves! She babysat Friday night so I could have a quiet dinner with my best friend from college, ordered pizza for us Saturday night and helped get the kids to bed, and then helped wrangle the kids at church this morning. Boy, did we miss Tom though. He arrived with a bag full of cute little cowboy/cowgirl boots. Tommy loved his so much, he wouldn't take them off for nap and slept with them on.
And this cute one? Would those boots not look great with a little,white pony? Yes, her hair is still in constant Kewpie Doll mode. Her two-month check up is this week, but she has already scored major points with me by sleeping through the night for the past two weeks. Down around 7:30 p.m., and she typically wakes around 5 or 5:30. This is making up for the 5 days in the middle of September I thought for sure she was becoming a colicky baby. She screamed a lot. I cried a lot. I was certain she must have had an ear infection since she had a cold for over 6 weeks, but the doctors gave her a clean bill of health. I had eaten nothing out of the ordinary. Thank goodness she moved out of that stage. I am still waiting for her to start some baby babble.
No comments:
Post a Comment