Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Friday- Let the Crying Commence

If I am blogging at 11PM, and am 34 weeks pregnant, you can bet your booty it is because I am having a crying/pity party.  I am a bundle of messy hormones, and my second born is a bundle of push-my-buttons.  He is soo naughty (all day long, usually).  This afternoon he took toilet water and put it all over my glass shower doors and the wood floor in the closet.  If he gets my chapstick one more time, I will scream.  He drew on my nursery walls.  He throws his toys.  At the grocery store today he kept throwing the food out of the cart.  At Sam's Club the day before, he was pulling P's hair, hitting him, kicking him, and ripping his glasses off while seated together in the cart.  He has exhausted me these last few weeks.  At the same time, Tom's work has kicked into high gear and I have to pretty much run things here solo right up until the baby comes.

Every day, I am either physically exhausted, mentally exhausted, or both.  To really top things off today, my husband ends the evening with an insensitive comment that has pushed me over the edge.  So I cried, while everyone else sleeps. 

Just wanted to let you all know my life is not all roses, or new kitchens, or pretty pink nurseries.  It is also yelling, "NO"

all

day

long,

like a mad, crazy lady.  Someone really should land a house on me. 

Thank goodness for God's grace.  The kids seem un-phased my moodiness.  They still dish out lots of hugs and kisses.  They are pretty awesome.  As for me, I'll make it to 39 weeks, at which time I will morph into a whole new bundle of messy hormones.  Tune in for those posts. 


-Mad Crazy Lady 

1 comment:

  1. You are not mad nor crazy. You are just a lady, carrying around another little lady, trying to get things done and manage your crew at the same time. Go easy on yourself! Perhaps #2's behavior is backlash in response to all the changes happening in his little world and his inability to control them? Call in the childcare and start with some extra cuddles, snuggles, and special T time. Find something he does really well and start catching him in the good act and talking up all his positives. Give him some "jobs" and then praise him like crazy for doing them well. He is getting attention (what he wants) for all the negative things, so trying to turn it on its head and encouraging the positives. It might be hard to find them, but they are there and you can help create them!!

    Hang in there, mama! You are doing beautiful work all around. xox

    ReplyDelete