We are still in shock (Tom is really in shock- multiple times I had to ask him if he was okay while they finished up the ultrasound). Every fiber of my being had been convinced this was a boy. The 21 one year streak of having only boys on my mom's side has been broken. My mom and my aunts were cheering like the Steelers were in the superbowl.
After showing the pink Peeps to Patrick, I asked whether he thought it was a girl or a boy. He guessed boy. I guess there is a lot of denial in this household today. I am on cloud nine. And ready to shop!
Congrats! How exciting!
ReplyDelete(I'll admit that the pic of the three Peeps, plus your comments about the depths of Tom's shock, made me think after my first reading that you were expecting girl TRIPLETS! That'd probably be more shopping than you wanted ;)
How exciting for you! Although boys are a blast, everyone loves to dress up their little girls :) Sara G
ReplyDelete