Each year, we head for the hills (Seven Springs Ski Resort) on New Year's Eve. This year, there was lots of snow, but frigid temps, so we spent more time at the indoor Putt Putt course than sledding. We did purchase P's ski helmet, and now his ski gear checklist is complete. We have no expectations that he is actually going to ski this year, but we figured we would try it at least once during our next visit.
 |
| At the lodge ice cream parlor |
 |
| Unsure who was more wiped out. Taking a break from house organizing was all too short-lived. |
 |
| P and I celebrating our 7pm New Year's kick-off with a toast. |
Now that we are officially in 2013, the pressure is on to get things done. Remember the basement? Well, the floor has been cleared and scrubbed- ready for the first coat of paint that should go on tomorrow. I have been sorting, tossing, and storing like a champ. It is starting to look pretty good around here. My treat for working my hiney off? I wanted to watch the first season of Downton Abbey, but there are 160 holds ahead of me for the 3 copies in our library system. So I ordered it. Can't wait!
Happy New Year from our family to yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment