Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

Exhausted. Tom and I spent all weekend completing projects - some of which were never on the "to-do" list, but somehow took priority (like rebuilding a portion of the stone wall along our driveway). One big one completed was the installation of my new chandelier. I have ALWAYS wanted a crystal chandelier in my dining room, and now I have one thanks to my handy husband who put it up himself. I love it and I think even Tom is admitting it looks great in the space.
So we say goodbye to this chandelier (which is actually now hanging from the big gaping hole that had been in our kitchen's eat-in area)...


and introduce this beautiful girl



Patrick enjoyed the lunchtime entertainment as he watched his dad work. We are working on getting the ketchup IN his mouth.


Ahh...can't wait for Thanksgiving (and the formal dining room set that will one day replace my set)


And in the stealth of darkness, armed with nothing but a flashlight, Tom finished building our firewood holder out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment