The good: Date Night! The BEST date night-I am not so sure what specifically made the night so perfect other than I had forgotten what it is like to eat at my own pace without having to be constantly checking on Patrick. I even had dessert. And coffee. The kicker? Our reservation was for 5:30. That is not a typo. We were the first couple in our area seated, to be followed by two sets of seniors, both with walkers. Still, didn't bother us any, and we were able to pick Patrick up before his bedtime.
Got a long overdue haircut Saturday. Finished up some yard work Saturday morning with Tom and Patrick in above average temps-so nice!
The bad: The poison ivy I have on both my wrists after wrangling vines for the past three days. Seriously, in November? I am about to go calamine-lotion-up my arms before an early bed. Also, why can't I find any Thanksgiving decorations 2 weeks before the big day? It is only Christmas- like they just skipped over the whole thing.
Still, hope everyone had at least a little "good" going on this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment